Thursday, June 23, 2016

May The Force Be With You!

Hello!  Today I have a fun little Princess Leia card to share with you!  This is Femme Fatale and you can find her HERE in the shop.  As soon as I saw her, she reminded me of Princess Leia so I new I had to create a card with her.  While, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I do enjoy the movies and remember them from my childhood.  She was a lot of fun to color.  From her little side buns to her dress!  Love it! 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Visit my blog for more pics and details. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Star Wars. This is so cute. Great coloring. Maybe this could be used as Minnie Mouse. A little red, white, black and some circles. She could be a Star Wars fan, also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin