Friday, January 22, 2016

Sick of Being Sick

Well, not me - but just this cute image. :)
Happy Friday evening, everyone! This late post is brought to you by a second grade bowling alley field trip and inclement weather everywhere. teehee! No complaints here, as it ended up being a very fun day and now an even snugglier evening.

I colored up Sick of Being Sick in more muted tones, and of course in a queasy green:


(I don't know how Krista does it, but even her under the weather girls are so adorable!) I used a rub on sentiment and ribbon from Stampin' Up, and added some scrap papers to match her nightie and overall gray scheme. I had so much fun with this image, but I certainly don't want anyone to feel like this though. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend, thank you for stopping by. Stay bundled wherever you are!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

  1. Real cutie, patootie...job well done! The color scheme is great and anyone receiving this would perk up! (smile) So glad you had fun making the card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin