Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Monday with May!

Happy first Monday of 2015, everyone!
It's Joni here, celebrating a new year, new images from Krista, and a new resolution for me to actually send cards out to friends. ;)
I thought I'd start off the year with a festive combo of black and gold, which always makes us feel a bit more glamorous, yes?

Here is the beautiful May:

{This cutie is part of a 2015 New Year's Special Bundle from Krista found here.}

Since I use plenty of birthday cards, this one came together quickly. May is so much fun to color, her hair is just so beautiful and wispy. I paired her with papers from Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Cardstock, a gold charm, ribbon from Michaels, and a rub on sentiment from American Crafts. One of my favorite techniques is breaking the plane of the card, so her little butterfly landed perfectly off the square. ;)
Thank you for coming by to the blog, be sure to grab this Special Bundle for yourself. You. Deserve. It.

Have a wonderful start to your week everyone, happy crafting!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and so love those images. Have to gett me some, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! I love love LOVE her hair! You need my addy? My bday is next month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely picture perfect - someone will be very lucky to receive such a work of art!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the design, the papers, the coloring. Such a beautiful stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin