Thursday, October 2, 2014

But first...let me take a selfie


Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
The weekend is almost upon us - yay! I hope you all have wonderful plans, or no plans, which can be just as great. :) Today I am showcasing the adorable Best Friend Selfie image that Krista has drawn up. Aren't these two cuties adorable? I loved the plaid paper that I had in my stash, so I designed their shirts to match with my copics. That's what besties do, right? They coordinate their outfits. teehee! It was my first time doing plaid, I was a bit nervous because the image was entirely colored up already. But with light flicking and strategically placed lines, I think I'll attempt more patterns from now on.
Don't forget to check out the Saturated Canary Facebook page for some awesome announcements - including a Guest Designer opportunity for the amazing Krista.

Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this image! Have to get it to send to my bestie to show her just how much she means to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable - love how you tied in their tops with the background paper ... Looks like me at clinicals, lol. Of COURSE I had to run off and buy this one ... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin