Thursday, March 6, 2014

Eva

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing with you my latest creation using Saturated Canary's Eva. I made a little poster to put in a photo frame. I stamped her on some beautiful digi papers which I printed directly onto copic blending card. I also stamped her using the No Lines technique.

Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E35, E37, E39, E49
Outfit: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, BV08, RV10, RV34
Pink: RV10, RV34, E04

If you would like to see how to colour her skin and hair I would love for to pop over to my colouring classes here! We colour lots of beautiful Saturated Canary images :D Thanks so much for stopping by xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow she's stunning, Alyce blows my mind so talented hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you guys not do challenges anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have challenges over on our facebook page once a month or so but we have stopped challenges on our blog
      hugs Lou xx

      Delete
  3. This is STUNNING Alyce!!!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning alyce!!!....as I'm taking your classes, maybe one day I can be this good!!!...lol
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning image and beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow...

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin