Sunday, March 9, 2014

DT Jane and LDRS Saturated Canary Rubber Emma....

Rubber Stamp- Emma.

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a post from our very gorgeous teamie, Jane. This is what Jane wrote about this deliciously swoonerrific card...

Afternoon! DT Jane here....firstly apologies for the poor pic , the light here is terrible and I just don't seem to be able to get a decent photo at the mo!
I have used one of the new Little Darlings Saturated Canary stamps which are now in the store! She is called Emma and I totally love her!! But then I love them all!!
I haven't coloured her this time, instead I have embossed the whole piece about 4 times with sparkly powder and then stuck it in the freezer for around 10 minutes then cracked it which I think you may be just be able to make out in the pic!
The papers are from Maja Design Summer Basics....gorgeous papers!  Then I made some rolled flowers with the Marianne Designs English Rose Die
Thanks for looking and I hope you like...let us know if you have a go at the cracked look!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a gorjess image l just love your creation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Never thought about not coloring a SC image but this opens up a whole new world! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin